Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One more to go!

Well, here I am at the end of 2010-11, technically junior year. This spring I woke up one morning and found myself a senior, and have been adjusting to this for a while - since I can, I'm graduating a semester early in December.

I have had more papers to write this year than ever before, but they have been (mostly) a joy to write. Now that finals and papers have been discharged peacefully, I really miss writing! So I wrote a paper. No kidding.

This blog was an idea of mine last year, to archive the fun and arcane projects that I (sometimes) complete for the fun of it. I will be posting a few assorted papers here which may be interesting or fun to read, as well as working on my academic writing in a fun blog about music.

No comments:

Post a Comment